sâmbătă, ianuarie 12, 2013

Short end


     Blame me, don’t blame you, just leave me alone. I don’t wanna be you any more, just wanna be me and myself.  What you have done I can’t forget, can say it’s not what I think but I know that in your mind was more than that. Call me stupid, call me jackass, but if I don’t know you who the fuck does!? Cause I know you better than you do. And you can tell it was nothing, but stripping and drinkin’ when I left you free it’s not called cheatin' on me but cheatin’ of trust. Cannot forget those moments and even if I forgave you then, I realized that my mind cannot pass over. It’s stuck on that picture made by your story with my imagination. And there should have to be the end. Where the fuck was my mind? Was thinkin’ with my dick, cannot explain it other way. It is not to late for “I just called to say I leave you, I just called to say that I don’t care”…I really don’t.
     Told ya: throw dirty words in me, step on me or blame me…It is not your fault, it’s mine, but now it’s over…let it rain over me or just let the grass grow above my cross but let my carry it myself and I.
     You said you have to carry your cross. Not with me. Now it’s my time to be the one. Do you understand? I am the one for me and the rest, but the rest are not for me.It’s just me, me ME!
     Hasta la vista, baby!!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu